Dental Implants – Broken Arrow, OK
Say “Goodbye” To Gaps Forever
It’s not an understatement to say that dental implants have completely changed the way dentists are able to replace missing teeth. With them, Dr. Torabi can literally rebuild a tooth from the root up, creating something that is practically indistinguishable from nature. He only uses high-tech BioHorizons implants because they deliver reliable, durable, and natural-looking results that his patients will enjoy for a lifetime to come. If you’re ready to finally put your tooth loss behind you, give us a call today and ask about implants.
Why Choose Flawless Smile Dentistry for Dental Implants?
- BioHorizons Implants: Highest-quality implants available today
- All-inclusive implant care: placement & restoration performed right here
- Can be trusted to last for 30 years or more
Benefits of Dental Implants
- Root to Crown: Dental implants are the only treatment in all of dentistry that replaces both the root and crown of a tooth. A strong titanium post is placed into the jawbone, and this is used to support the new tooth, creating a foundation that prevents any annoying slippage or breakage.
- Enhanced Aesthetics: Unlike traditional bridges or dentures, implants don’t require any cumbersome metal or plastic attachments to stay in place. They are topped with 100% porcelain restorations designed to blend seamlessly with the smile, bringing back a person’s dental health and appearance at the same time.
- Bone Preservation: The jawbone naturally becomes brittle once the teeth go missing, but implants can reinvigorate the bone and help the patient maintain a more youthful appearance.
- Longevity: Implants are truly built to last. With only regular brushing, flossing, and professional dental visits, an implant can be expected to last for 30 years or more. In many cases, it thrives for the rest of the patient’s life.
Indications for Dental Implants
Patients with any number of missing teeth can be viable candidates for dental implants, as they can be paired with a variety of custom-made restorations:
Missing Single Tooth
A dental implant root can be placed between two healthy teeth and topped with a porcelain crown without altering them at all. This makes it a seamless addition to any smile, unlike a traditional bridge.
Missing Multiple Teeth
Multiple implant crowns can be placed throughout the mouth, and even a partial denture can be secured using a small number of new “roots.” A bridge that replaces up to three teeth in a row only requires two implant roots, and it won’t have the telling black line near the gums that is common with regular bridges.
Missing All Teeth
If a patient is missing an entire row of teeth, Dr. Torabi only needs to place 4-6 implants to completely restore it. When positioned correctly, this small number of implants can hold a full denture firmly in place, giving it the stability and security a traditional removable prosthetic can’t even come close to.
How Dental Implants Work
Dr. Torabi has dedicated many hours to implant dentistry, and because of this, he’s able to perform the entire procedure himself from start to finish. After a consultation, he’ll place your new roots into your jawbone, and after you’ve had time to heal, the new teeth will be attached to them. This one-stop approach is much easier on patients and saves them time because they don’t have to run between their dentist and a specialist to get everything that they need.
Understanding the Cost of Dental Implants
As you can see from above, dental implants can be used in a variety of ways based on a patient’s unique situation, so it’s important to know that the cost of the procedure can vary from person to person as well. While implants can be quite an investment in your dental health, their durability helps patients actually save money compared to regular bridges and dentures. Instead of having to redo their dental work every 5-7 years, most implant patients can enjoy wonderfully functional teeth for several decades.